Because I am constantly busy working on something, I have never had time to actually put everything in words and pictures. But, since you got here, then you must have already seen some part of my work - and this is the way I’m talking. I'm 24, born in Romania, studied at UPG Romania in software development field. I started from 0, mostly with basic stuff, and I’m evolving every day to an expert. I'm focused on freelancing projects, from small websites, to really heavy stuff.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fixing nsIDOMLSProgressEvent.input error


Fixing error "NS_ERROR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED: Component returned failure code: 0x80004001 (NS_ERROR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED) [nsIDOMLSProgressEvent.input]" for PrimeFaces p:fileUpload

I found this solution on internet and I think it deserve to be shared. Adding this JS code fixes the above upload error:


$.blueimp.fileupload.prototype._initProgressListener = function (options) {
    var that = this,
    xhr = options.xhr ? options.xhr() : $.ajaxSettings.xhr();
    // Accesss to the native XHR object is required to add event listeners
    // for the upload progress event:
    if (xhr.upload) {
        $(xhr.upload).bind('progress', function (e) {
            var oe = e.originalEvent;
            // Make sure the progress event properties get copied over:
            e.lengthComputable = oe.lengthComputable;
            e.loaded = oe.loaded;
            e.total = oe.total;
            that._onProgress(e, options);
        });
        options.xhr = function () {
            return xhr;
        };
    }
}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheers!

tom smith said...

It was nice to see the best place learn
Datastage Online Training and to see best place..

David
"Blue" Lahti
said...

Thanks for this - your snippet saved me hours of headache!

Patricia said...

Thanks, but where should I put this code?