Because I am constantly busy working on something, I have never had time to actually put everything in words and pictures. But, since you got here, then you must have already seen some part of my work - and this is the way I’m talking.I'm 23, born in Romania, student at UPG Romania in software development field. I started from 0, mostly with basic stuff, and I’m evolving every day to an expert. I'm focused on freelancing projects, from small websites, to really heavy stuff. I know that I look and act differently from most developers, but this is why you will love to work with me!
Saturday, April 16, 2011
When to use a CDI producer field or method
Conforming to the official specification, a producer field can be used:
• instead of a simple getter method
• for declaring Java EE resources
Moreover, a producer method can be used – producer methods acts as sources of bean instances:
• to inject non-beans objects (expose any JDK class as a bean)
• to inject objects that have type that vary at runtime (vary the implementation of a bean type at runtime)
• to inject objects that requires some custom initialization that the bean constructor does not perform (define multiple beans, with different scopes or initialization, for the same implementation class).